Are you confused about what makes a testimonial effective?
Do you twitch (or feel yourself shut down) every time someone uses the words “social proof”?
Testimonials often get a bad rap in heart-based business communities. But when they’re done well, they truly help your potential clients – and you – by:
- Showing them what other people just like them have experienced with you.
- Giving them a sense of what they can realistically expect from your offer.
- Getting them clear on whether buying/signing up is right for them.
Of course, not everyone knows how to “do testimonials well” (thus the bad rap). So here’s a free workshop to help with that…
Need a step-by-step process for getting and using effective testimonials?
Testimonials that WORK is a FREE, 90-minute workshop in which we’ll cover:
- Fundamental testimonial basics: testimonials need to tell a story. Here’s how to make sure that story is one your potential client/customer wants to read before they decide to sign up or buy.
- The 6 questions you MUST ask to get an effective testimonial: when a potential client/customer reads a testimonial, they’re looking – sometimes subconsciously – for specific information. Here’s how to make sure it’s there for them.
- My personal 5-step process for making useful testimonials happen: the quick, simple five-step process I use to get testimonials myself that my existing clients actively thank me for.
Interested? Click on the big green button below to reserve your place!
Want the details?
- Date and time: Tuesday 22 August at 2pm NZDT (find that in YOUR time zone here)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Cost: 100% FREE
- Recording? Yes, absolutely. If you can’t make it I’ll send out a replay as soon as it’s available.
- Availability: just 100 spots available – to claim yours, click the big, green button below.
And speaking of testimonials…
Who am I, and why am I giving this workshop?
Hi there! If we haven’t met before, I’m Tanja. I’m a copywriter for heart-based business-folk who believe that making a difference and making a profit are equally important.
I’ve been copywriting for close to ten years now, and running my own full-time business for four. So I totally get how hard marketing can be for many heart-based businessfolk – especially if they’ve been on the receiving end of pushy, hype-y, icky sales tactics themselves.
I believe passionately that there IS another way; and I really enjoy sharing my knowledge with other heart-based entrepreneurs to help them make more of their difference in the world. That’s why I created this workshop.
If you have any questions about it, please do get in touch.
Otherwise, claim your spot by clicking the big green button below!