Wondering what kind of guest posts I can write?
Wonder no longer! Here are all my previous guest posts, organised into categories and date ordered for easy reading.
Feel free to browse. Check out a post or two. And if I can write anything like one of them for your blog, please let me know!
Writing-related interviews and guest posts
Biz-related interviews and posts
- August 2013: Spirituality in Business – Nicole Suzanne Brown gets me talking about how I bring spirituality into my everyday business life
- December 2012: For the Love of Writing -Loran Hills interviews me about why I love writing so much (and how I came to make a full-time business out of it!)
- December 2012: Using transitional identities to get to my full-time biz goal, on When I Grow Up.com – why it’s just too big a mental jump for me to go from being a full-time employee to a full-time entrepreneur – and what I did instead.
- November 2012: Going freelance: Sometimes, you CAN cross a chasm in many short jumps, on Sparrow-Writing.com – why I don’t believe the saying “You can’t cross a chasm in two short jumps” always applies – especially when it comes to biz building.
- October 2012: Get your copy “write”, on Mary Joyce.com– Resources Queen, Mary Joyce, asks me about passions, life lessons and why I’m so driven to make a difference.
- May 2012: The Big Why, on Where the Be meets the Biz – Emmanuelle Lambert asks me all about the Big Why behind Crystal Clarity.
- April 2012: Wednesday’s Wonderful Women, on Chizelle.com – Chizelle Salter asks me about living my dream, what it means to me, and how I got there.
Personal interviews and posts
- February 2013: Soul-Full Sundays interview: Carrie Hensley interviews me about how communication (and by extension, writing) are my own manifestation of my dharma.
- August 2012: Four Ways to Keep it Together when a Loved One is Dying, on Your Kick-Ass Life – Andrea Owen asks me what I going through my father’s painful year-long battle with terminal cancer taught me.
- August 2012: Wellness Warrior series, on Creative Soul in Motion – Erin Madore asks me about what wellness means to me, and I talk about my #1 wellness practice (it’s probably not what you think).
- February 2012: What Trailwalker Taught me about Getting Back Up, on Unlock the Door – Stuart Mills asks me to share what walking 100km in under 36 hours taught me about life, business, the universe and everything.
- February 2012: Experiencing the Divine, on Musings of Magick – the lovely Gaelach asks me about my personal experiences of connecting with the Divine.
- February 2012: The Healing Truth series, on Finding your Voice of Truth – a deeply raw, personal post in which Stephanie Gagos interviews me about the lessons that have come from a history of childhood sexual abuse.
- January 2012: Managing Health Check Freakouts with Visualisation, on VedaSun – as part of her Anxiety-busting Summit, Gina Rafkind asks me to share how I manage my hypochondria anxiety demons.