I just checked back through my blog, and discovered that I’ve written at least one resource preview post for Ryan’s webinars for the past three years.
I’m not kidding:
- Here’s what I wrote in 2012 – back when I’d only been working with Ryan for 6 months. I basically talked about how his group programme had helped me to get my business off the ground.
- Here’s what I wrote in 2013 – when he was about to launch his new programme (which I jumped on, and learned a massive amount more from). I focussed on the new growth I’d experienced since the last resource preview.
- And HERE’s what I wrote last year – when he repeated the free training series. In this one, I focussed on the content of the webinars themselves.
In the three years I’ve known Ryan, my opinion of his stuff hasn’t changed
I still think of him as one of my two key mentors in the world of conscious, heart-based business – the other being Leonie Dawson. I still feel like his training, his coaching, and the community he’s built are a fundamental part of whatever success I’ve managed to create for myself.
And whenever he runs a new series of webinars, I still recommend that pretty much EVERYONE who hasn’t come across them before checks them out.
(Note: Ryan does run a couple of paid programmes too – both of which I’ve done myself; and they won’t be right for everyone, because “no one right way”, after all. But I always recommend checking out his free webinars when they’re available, because he gives away a HUGE amount of content. Plus they’ll clearly show you whether he’s as good a fit for you and your business as he has been for me.)
I’m not going to go into the many benefits I’ve experienced from working with Ryan now
I’ve listed them out several times in the posts I’ve linked to above, so I don’t want to just write the same blog post over and over again.
But like I said, I know I wouldn’t have got where I am today without Ryan’s help.
So if you haven’t already checked out his new webinar series*, I thoroughly recommend doing so.
The quick ‘n’ dirty details
- What: Ryan Eliason’s free 2015 “Become a Force for Good” training series*
- Contains: 4x content-packed free webinars about how to create a business that becomes a force for good without the struggle
- Cost: totally free for the webinar series (although of course the optional coaching programme that Ryan will tell you about during the webinars does cost).
- Conclusion: Definitely, definitely recommended. Trust me on this.
* Affiliate statement: the links to Ryan’s webinars are affiliate ones. It won’t cost you anything to sign up for them, but if you then go on to register for Ryan’s paid programme, I’ll get an affiliate commission out of your decision. Just so you know!